- Real estate agency Slaks Company s.r.o. (hereinafter referred to as the "RK") is, pursuant to Act No. 253/2008 Coll., on measures against the legalization of proceeds from crime and financing of terrorism, as amended, obligated person and as such has the obligation to carry out the identification of the customer and identification data after the law keep the time.
- If there is a dispute between the RU and the customer - consumer, the consumer has the right to the extrajudicial solution. The proposal for extrajudicial settlement of the dispute pursuant to Act No. 634/1992 Coll. On Consumer Protection shall be submitted to the Czech Trade Inspection. All details of the out-of-court solution can be found on the website of the Czech Trade Inspection www.coi.cz.
- Customer agrees to store cookies on his / her computer. Cookies are governed by the Cookies Policy.
- Customer - The consumer has the right to withdraw from the Mediation Contract without giving any reason and without any contractual penalty within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the Mediation Contract. For the purpose of exercising the right to withdraw from the Contract, the Customer is obliged to inform the RK about his resignation by e-mail sent to email@example.com no later than the last day of the withdrawal period. For regular withdrawal, the customer shall indicate his name and surname, date of birth and residence and his / her will to withdraw from the Mediation Agreement. Withdrawal from the Memorandum of Understanding is effective with the RK at the time of delivery of the notice of withdrawal of the RK. The RK will acknowledge the customer without undue delay by e-mail. The Customer does not have the right to withdraw from the Intermediary Contract if the RK has provided the Client at his express request with the service before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
- The bids on the slaks-invest.com website are informative only. The advertisement of the RK is not a tender within the meaning of Section 1731 or Section 1732 of the Civil Code, nor is it a public promise under Section 1733 of the Civil Code. This indicative offer does not give rise to the conclusion of an Intermediary Contract.
Your Real Estate Agency